Aurangabad Army Open Bharti Rally 2018 Soldier Tradesman & Clerk Post=〉 Indian army Aurangabad has released recruitment rally for the post of soldier GD, Soldier Clerk SKT, Soldier Technical and Tradesman Soldier posts. Good news for the candidates who are searching for government job in Maharashtra Army. Aurangabad Indian army has released an open rally Bharti from 20 Nov to 30 Nov 2018, At Maharaj Stadium, Jalgaon. Online registration is mandatory and will be open from 21 Sep 2018 to 04 Nov 2018 districts are under the Auragabad army rally such as Aurangabad, Buldana, Dhule, Hingoli, Jalgaon, Jalna, Nanded, Nandurbar and Parbhani. the eligible candidate for Aurangabad Army rally recruitment can submit there application form through the format given below:-
All Interested candidate are suggested to go on Aurangabad rally govt. job notification given below before applying for the desired posts.
Aurangabad Army Open Bharti Full Information=〉
- Rally Date:- 20 Nov to 30 Nov 2018
- Start Date Online Registration:- 21 Sep 2018
- Last Date Online Registration:- 4 Nov 2018
- Districts under Rally:- Aurangabad, Buldana, Dhule,Hingoli, Jalgaon,Jalna, Nanded, Nandurbar and Parbhani
- Venue of Rally:- Army Rally at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Staduim, Jalgaon
Aurangabad Army Open Bharti Rally 2018 Recruitment Summary=〉
|Board of organization||Indian Army|
|Type Of Job||Army Job|
|Name of Posts||Soldier (Technical, Clerk, General Duty)|
|Number Of Posts||Various|
|Rally Date||20 Nov to 30 Nov 2018|
Aurangabad Army Open Bharti 2018 Recruitment Details=〉
|Name Of Posts :- Soldier Posts|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant Veterinary Posts|
|Soldier Tradesmen, Soldier Nursing Assistant Posts|
|Soldier Aviation & Ammunition Examiner Posts|
|Soldier Clerk /Store Keeper Technical Posts|
|Soldier Technical Posts|
|Soldier General Duty Posts|
Aurangabad Army Open Bharti 2018 Age Limit=〉
|Trade Category||Age Limit|
|Soldier GD||17 1/2 to 21 Years|
|Soldier Tradesmen||17 1/2 to 23 Years|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Technical/ AAE/ VET|
Educational Qualification For Aurangabad Army Open Bhartii 2018=〉
1. Soldier (General Duty) (All Arms):- Class 10th with 45% marks in aggregate and 33% in each subject. In case candidate has passed class 10th from education board adopted grading system, candidate must have the grade which contains 45% in each subject. No percentage considered in case candidate has passed higher qualification i.e 10 + 2 and above.
2. Soldier (Technical) (Technical Arms, Artillery, Army Air Defence):-
(a) Sol Tech 10+2/Intermediate Exam Pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50 % marks in aggregate and 40% in each subject.
(b) Sol Tech (Av & Am Examiner) 10+2/ Intermediate exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50 % marks in aggregate and 40 % marks in each subject.
(C) Three years Diploma in Eng (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobiles/Computer Science and Electronic & Instrumentation Eng) from a recognized Polytechnic Inst/IT.
3. Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical (All Arms):- Should have secured 50 % marks in each subject and 60% marks in aggregate in class XII . Should have studied English an Maths/Acts/Book keeping in Class XII or X and should have secured min 50 % marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X. Even if candidate is a graduate or has a higher qualification percentage marks scored in class XII would be applicable towards his eligibility.
4. Soldier Nursing Assistant (Army Medical Corps) and Nursing Assistant (Veterinary) in RVC:- Intermediate 10+2/ exam pass in science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with minimum 50 % marks in aggregate and minimum 40 % in each subject. And In case the candidate has a B.Sc degree with (Botany/Zoology/Bio-Science) and English, the stipulation of percentage in Class XII is waived off. However, the candidate should have studied all the four specified subjects in Class XII also.
5. Soldier Tradesmen (All Arms):- 10th / ITI (except for Syce, Mess Keeper and House Keeper, who may be 8th pass)
Aurangabad Army Open Bharti 2018 Physical Fitness=〉
|Category||Height Cm||Weight Kg||Chest cm|
|Soldier GD (All Arms)||170||50 kg||77+5 Cm expansion|
|Soldier Technical/ VET|
|Soldier Technical AAE|
|Soldier Nursing Assistant|
|Soldier Clerk SKT||162|
1. The Running mark Of 1.6 cm run:-
(A) For the total post to 05 min 30 second of 60 mark.
(B) And the 05 min 31 second to 05 min 45 second 48 mark.
2. Balancing Beam Under Grip:-
- 06 beam nothing complete – fail
- 06 beam complete -16 marks
- 07 beam complete – 21 marks
- 08 beam complete – 27 marks
- 09 beam complete – 33 marks
- 10 beam complete – 40 marks
- Arms and legs should be straight feet join with toes pointing down wards.
3. Pulls Up Marking System:- Candidates should be minimum 6 pull UPS Quality:-
4. Zig – Zag Balance:- Quality
5. 9 fit Ditch Jump:- Quality
Aurangabad Army Open Bharti 2018 Documents Required=〉 Candidates will bring Original and two photocopies of following documents at the rally site.
(a) Admit Card:- Black & White LASER PRINTED:-Admit Card is required which they will carry to the rally site for admission into the rally ground.
(b) Education Certificate:- Registration Card, Admit Card, Marks Sheets and Board Certificates of 10th/12th and Graduation Degree:- should have been from recognized Board and University. All candidates will carry the SLC & CLC.
(c) Nativity (Domicile) Certificate:- Issued by e-mitra.
(d) Caste Certificate:- Issued by e-mitra.
(e) Sports Certificate:- National/State/District level sports certificate if any (issued within two years).
(f) NCC Certificates:- Original NCC A, B & C certificate and certificate of participation in
Republic Day Parade, New Delhi.
(G) colour 20 photographs from normal camera with white shirt and sky blue background.
Candidates not having latest colour photo OR photo not matching their appearance including hair/beard or Candidates with shaved head will be rejected. The photograph should not be older than 6 months from the date of the rally
(h) Identity proof to include original Adhara Card / any other recognised Document.
(I) SON OF WAR WIDOWS, SERVICEMEN, EX-SERVICEMEN:- of all above districts
only be screened on day nominated for concerned districts. These candidates will bring the following documents:-
(i) Relationship certificate having date of birth of candidate duly signed by CRO/SRO indicating personal No, Rank, Name & appointment of the officer.
(ii) Attested photocopy of Discharge Book.
(iii) Affidavit on Rs 20/- (Rupees Twenty only) stamp paper by Ex-Servicemen
declaring that this is first son sponsored for enrollment into Army
How To Online Registration Aurangabad Army Open Bharti 2018=〉
- First of Candidates go on the Official website joinindianarmy.nic.in
- After that Click on Registration and Select Auragabad Army Bharti suitable link.
- Click on this link and fill up here complete details link as name, address, age, father name, qualification etc.
- After fill total details read carefully don’t wrong any detail.
- Submit this application and print also for future use.
How To Download Aurangabad Army Open Bharti Admit Card 2018=〉 For getting in the in the rally bharti, first of enrolled candidates go on official website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Admit cards for the rally will be sent through registered e-mail
between 05 Nov 2018 to 09 Nov 2018. Candidate should reach the venue on given date and time as mentioned in the Admit Card. Admit Card for the rally will be venue on given date and time as mentioned in the admit card. A official portal will be on show on display. Candidates will take printout of admit card on a good quality paper in black & white on laser printer only. Only those candidates having valid admit card will be allowed in the rally.
If you have any query regarding this article you can contact us by commenting below in the comment box we will resolve it very soon. Keep stayed with us for more updates regarding Latest Govt Jobs, Results, Admit Card, Exam Pattern & Syllabus@latestonlinejob.com
Aurangabad Army भर्ती से रिलेटेड कोई Question आपके दिमाग में ह तो वो कमेंट में लिखे । हमारी टीम आपकी सहायता करेगी धन्यवाद